Hi my beauty’s, hope all is well. Well, its official spring is here in the UK and after last months snow, I’ve finally decided enough’s enough of winter clothes don’t get me wrong I love snuggling up in warm coats and jumpers but I’m now ready for dresses and bright colours and finally transitioned my wardrobe into spring/summer. In this post, I will be talking through my Spring Wardrobe staples that for me make that transition from colder weather into hopefully warmer weather easier.
- Missguided Mauve Pink Sleeveless Tie-Waist Duster Jacket
- Select Knitted Round Neck Choker Bodysuit
- Primark Nude Tie Waist Culottes (Similar Here)
- Primark Silver Glitter Boots (Similar Here)
- Tabbitha Webb Grey HandBag
- Tabbitha Webb Pink Zebra Satin Scarf
- Primark Pink Square Shades
- Primark Pom- Pom Earrings
My Spring Fashion Essentials
A Duster jacket for me is a Spring essential as there are lightweight and are perfect for layering. There are also a really versatile piece and can really elevate an outfit. Dusters if fitted correctly can also make you appear taller which is a win-win for petite girls like me. For this outfit, I styled this sleeveless Mauve pink duster jacket with a grey knitted choker neck bodysuit as it still isn’t quite warm enough in the UK to not wear a layer under a sleeveless coat. I also think the grey is a perfect colour combination with the pink of the duster jacket.
My Top Duster Jackets of the High Street
1. Boohoo Waterfall Grey Duster 2. RI Pink Bird Jacquard Duster 3. Missguided Black waterfall duster 4. Missguided Pink Waterfall duster
Basic bodysuits like this grey knit ribbed choker bodysuit that I’m wearing in this picture are a spring wardrobe essential. Bodysuits are a versatile piece and can be paired with anything and are great for layering as they come in a range of styles and colours.
My Top Basic Bodysuits from The High Street
- PLT Set of two basic racer back bodysuits 2. New Look Slogan Striped Vest Bodysuit 3. Missguided Long Sleeved V neck Bodysuit
I love culottes I wasn’t sure about them at first as been petite anything that’s cropped can be tricky to wear as it can make me look shorter. However, I purchased these culottes from Primark and another printed pair and I love them. Culottes are another versatile piece as you can dress them up for a night out with a dressy top and heels or dress them down with trainers and a basic tee. I paired mine with Silver glitter ankle boots as the weathers still not warm enough to have your feet out. That’s why I like culottes you can wear with boots when the weathers cold and with sandals or trainers when the weathers warmer.
My Top Culotte Picks From The High Street.
1.Topshop Gingham Print Culottes. 2. Missguided Orange Floral Print Culottes. 3. Boohoo Pink Pleated Wide Leg Culottes
A large bag in Spring is essential as here in the UK we never know what the weathers gonna be like it can be sunny one minute and cold the next and we never know when we’re gonna get a rain shower. So a larger bag comes in handy for carrying around an umbrella, shades and extra layers of clothing that you may need.
My Top Large Bag Picks From The High Street
- New Look Red Tote Bag 2. New Look Camel Wing Tote Bag 3. RI White Laser Cut Tote Bag 4. RI Black Studded Slouch Bag 5. Ted Baker Large Pink Shopper Bag
Even in the warmer months, my go-to shoe of choice is a heeled ankle boot, id even wear them on the beach if I could. For me, an ankle boot is comfy to wear as you can wear socks so you don’t get blisters and are easier to walk in. There are also such a versatile piece and look great when paired with jeans, shorts and summer tea dresses. In spring I like to wear girly tea dresses but then wear with ankle boots and a biker or denim jacket to add edge to an outfit.
My Top Ankle Boot Picks From The High Street
1. ASOS White Embellished Buckle Ankle Boot. 2. Missguided Black Cut Out Studded Boots. 3. ASOS Silver Glitter Ankle Boots
Its finally shade weather here in the UK, I just love a good pair of shades they just add an extra element to an outfit and can make it go from drab to fab. They also hide a multitude of sins if you didn’t have time to wear makeup or get much sleep pop on a pair of shades and no one will know. I just Love Shades.
My Top Shade Picks From The High Street
- ASOS Tortoise Shell Cat Eye Shades 2. ASOS Oversized Square Shades 3. ASOS Oval Red Shades 4. RI Ombre Lense Aviator Shades
What are your Spring Staples?
Thanks For Reading