Hi, my beauties hope all is well and you all had a nice Christmas. With less than a week to New Year’s Eve, the time of year where it’s totally acceptable to go over the top and wear sparkles head to toe. In today’s post, I’ll show you my go-to outfit and makeup look for the festive period.
List of Products
- Rimmel Long -Lasting Foundation in 201 Classic Beige
- Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer in C6.5
- Revolution Luxury Powder In Banana
- Loreal Stick Foundation in 201 Cappuccino
- Revolution Imogenation highlight to the moon palette
- I heart Makeup Blushing Hearts Blush
- NYX Eyeshadow Base – White
- Barry M Smoking Hot shadow & Blush Palette
- NYX Epic Ink Liner
- Barry M feature-length mascara
- Before I apply any makeup I prep my skin following this routine that you can read here.
- First of all, I applied two pumps of the Rimmel Long-lasting Foundation in 201 Classic Beige to the back of my hand and then using the MORPHE M439 Buffing Brush buffed the foundation into my face and neck.
- I then applied the Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer in shade C6.5 to my eyelids, a triangle under my eyes, down the centre of my nose, and on my chin.
- I then set this using the Revolution luxury Powder in Banana using a damp beauty blender.
- I then contoured my face using the L’Oreal Stick Foundation In 201 Cappuccino to the hollow of my cheeks, forehead and down the sides of my nose. I then buffed this into my skin with circular motions using my Real Techniques Contour Brush. I then do the same with the contour powder Can’t deal from the Revolution Imogenation Highlight to the Moon Palette.
- I then applied the I heart Makeup blushing hearts blush to the apple of my cheeks using a No7 blusher Brush.
- Finally, I applied the highlighter shades Limited Edition and Angelface from the Revolution Imogenation highlight to the moon palette to the cheekbones, browbones, centre of the nose and the Cupid’s bow using a fan brush.
- first I apply the NYX eyeshadow base in white all over my eyelid using my fingers.
- I then applied the darkest grey shade out of the Barry M Smokin’ Hot shadow & blush palette to the crease of my eye using an angled eyeshadow brush.
- I then applied the Black glitter shade from the same eyeshadow palette to the outer corner creating a slight wing and the crease of my eye using a Real Techniques definer Brush. I then line half of the lower eyelid using the same shade and brush.
- I then applied the white shade from the Barry M eyeshadow palette and limited edition from the Revolution Imogenation highlight to the moon palette to my eyelid using my finger.
- I then lined my upper eyelid and give it a slight wing using the NYX Epic Ink Liner.
- Finally, I applied two coats of Barry M’s Feature-Length Mascara to my upper and lower eyelashes.
- I applied Sleek lipstick in Night spot a perfect festive red shade and added the Estée Lauder Pure colour envy lipgloss in flirtatious Magenta. The perfect red gloss lip combo.
The festive period is an excuse to get dressed up and go OTT with your outfit. So when I saw this sparkly flared jumpsuit I knew I had to try it on. I was a bit scared at first as I was worried Camille the camel toe might make an appearance as in some jumpsuits they can be unflattering in that area but this jumpsuit was not one of those. It flattered my figure and wasn’t too long considering I’m only 4″11. I paired it with glitter boots and a black fur coat for full-on glamour.
- New look Silver Mirrored Wrap Sequin Jumpsuit (currently in sale)
- Silver Glitter Boots
- Black Fur Coat
- Skinny dip Mojito cocktail bag.
All the Best for 2019
Thanks for Reading