Hiya my beauty’s, hope you all had a good Christmas and enjoyed spending time with family. I originally planned on writing this post before Christmas but I took an extended break to enjoy spending time with family and a break from social media. It’s a while since I last did a GRWM post so I thought what a better time to do one than during the festive period and show what my typical makeup looks like over the festive period. It wouldn’t be a festive makeup look without gold eyeshadow and a red lip.
- After applying my cleanser, toner and moisturiser, I apply a pea-sized amount of the Rimmel lasting finish primer to my skin using my fingers.
- I then use the Rimmel lasting finish skin perfecting full coverage foundation in 201 classic beige. I apply this using 1 or 2 pumps on back of my hand and buff into my skin using the MORPHE M439 brush.
- I then apply the Maybelline Eraser eye concealer in light in a triangle under both eyes, 3 lines on the chin and a line down the nose and across the forehead. I then blend in using my real techniques buffing brush.
- I then set this the L’Oréal infallible matte powder by applying this using the No7 powder brush.
The contour and blush
- I apply my St Moritz bronzing powder in light using a kabuki brush. I apply this by doing a figure of 3 starting on the forehead then the cheeks and the jawline on each side, apply where the sun would naturally hit your face).
- I then apply the Rimmel contour stick in medium using the contour side along the hollows of my cheek and the sides of my forehead and buff it in using the Real Techniques contour brush. To make the contour more prominent I also apply the benefit hoola bronzer in the same way.
- I then apply the I Heart blush in blushing hearts to the apple of my cheeks using the No7 blusher brush.
- I first apply the MUA Luxe Strobe and glow highlight kit Creme with my fingers to the tops of my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, brow bones and my Cupid’s bow and buff in with my buffing brush.
- I then apply the Sleek Solstice highlighting kit using all 3 powder shades I apply with a fan brush to my cheekbones, bridge of my nose, brow bones and cupid’s bow.
- First I prime my lids using Maybelline’s colour tattoo eyeshadow creme in eternal gold to my eyelid using an eyeshadow sponge applicator.
- I then apply the two gold shades in the sleek diamonds in the rough eye palette to my eyelids, also using a sponge applicator.
- I then applied the orange and purpley shade from the smash box ablaze cover shot palette to my crease using a crease eye brush and then blended using a blender eye brush.
- For the eyeliner, I drew a winged line on the eyelid using the NYX epic ink liner in black and lined the bottom with the Stila smudge-stick in Lionfish.
- I then apply Maybelline great lash mascara to my eyelashes after the first coat has dried I then apply the Avon big lash mascara to make my eyelashes more voluminous and longer.
- For my eyebrows, I use the Rimmel eyebrow pencil in black/brown to fill in the sparse areas in my eyebrows and set with the Rimmel brow this way styling gel in clear.
- After apply lip balm, I apply the Sleek VIP lipstick in Night Spot to my lips using a No7 lip brush.
- I then apply the Estée Lauder pure colour envy lipgloss in flirtatious Magneta.
And voila the finished product