These posts are one of my favourite things to watch & read in the bloggersphere, because well I like been a nosy parker. So I thought I’d share with you lucky readers, what’s in my bag.
My current bag that I’m using quite a lot at the moment is this black western buckle backpack (primark). I like using this bag as it’s quite spacious, big enough for my stuff and been a mummy I can fit some baby essentials in aswell. It’s also easy to carry, seen as it goes on my back leaving me hands free to carry the baby, or push a pram. It also goes with nearly all of my outfits, plus it looks more expensive than it’s £9 price tag.
- Umberella – An umberella is an essential in any British handbag, as you never know when there’s gunna be a sudden downpour. I love the see through design of this umberella, plus it matches my pram’s raincover (completely unintentional).
- Notebook & Pen – I’ve started to carry a notebook & pen around as I never know where I’m gunna get inspiration from, or I’ll suddenly remember that I need to pay a bill, been a adult sucks sometimes.
- Sunglasses 😎 just because who doesn’t love sunglasses. Great for hiding hangovers or more recently hiding the bags under my eyes.
- Passport cover & passport – I need to carry this around to purchase alcohol and other age restricted items, as I was blessed with a baby face.
- Leather Gloves
- Purse – the most essential item of them all. This purse is big enough to carry my cards and money which is mainly change at the moment.
- Dummy – been a mummy I learnt the hard way that it’s essential to carry spare dummies with you. A tantrum in Tesco ensured that I never forget now to carry a spare.
I tend not to carry any of my expensive makeup in my handbag as I’m very clumsy and would have a meltdown if it broke.
- Makeup Bag – this little red bag from No7 was a Christmas gift from my sister & it’s just the right size to hold all of my essentials
- Makeup brushes – just a powder brush and a blusher brush.
- Cream blusher
- Lip balm
- Lipsticks – a nude one and a rosy pink colour.
- Baubles & hairgrips
- Hand cream
- Nail file
I also carry in my handbag, a fold up mirror, hand sanitizer and a jack wills body spray.