Hi, my beauties hope all is well. Hopefully, your love for leopard print is still going strong & you haven’t grown tiresome of it yet as it’s still set to be big for spring & summer & was seen on the Catwalks at Burberry, Tom Ford & Saint Laurent. For Spring Summer it gets more feminine with flowing silhouettes & paired with girly colours or textures. This post hopefully will provide you with five more tips on how to wear leopard print you can read part 1 here.
6. Don’t be Afraid to wear leopard print With Classic Patterns.
As leopard print is a neutral print it works really well with other classic prints such as stripes, plaid, florals & polka dots. A simple way to clash prints is by wearing a leopard print coat with denim & a striped tee.
Get The Look
- Monki Knitted Jumper in Mixed Animal Print 2. PLT Frill Wrap Mixed Animal Print Dress
7. Don’t be afraid to wear Leopard Print Head to Toe.
Don’t be afraid to wear leopard print head to toe like seen on the catwalks at D&G and Max Mara. The simple way to wear this trend right now is a leopard print suit and in summer a leopard print dress with accessories to match.
Get The Look
Liqour N Poker Denim Midi Skirt
8. Dare to Wear Leopard Print Trousers.
Statement trousers are everywhere at the moment. Leopard print trousers are surprisingly easy to wear & come in a range of styles. Wear the printed trousers with a statement tee for the model off duty look.
Get The Look
1. Catwalk leopard print wide-legged trousers. 2. New Look leopard print jeans 3. PLT Leopard print Cargo trousers.
9. A Leopard Print Coat Is Always A Good Idea.
I love my leopard print fur coat as it adds instant Rock N Roll glamour to any outfit. Wear a leopard print coat with denim or leather trousers for the ultimate rock n roll style.
Get The Look
10. Pair leopard print with Menswear Inspired Tailoring
By pairing leopard print with menswear-inspired tailoring you get a look that’s feminine & sexy without being too girly. An easy way to wear this is to wear a suit in any colour & wear either a leopard print bralette or shirt underneath. If your feeling more adventurous rock a leopard print suit.
Thanks for Reading
Hi, my beauties hope all is well and you all had a nice Christmas. With less than a week to New Year’s Eve, the time of year where it’s totally acceptable to go over the top and wear sparkles head to toe. In today’s post, I’ll show you my go-to outfit and makeup look for the festive period.
List of Products
- Before I apply any makeup I prep my skin following this routine that you can read here.
- First of all, I applied two pumps of the Rimmel Long-lasting Foundation in 201 Classic Beige to the back of my hand and then using the MORPHE M439 Buffing Brush buffed the foundation into my face and neck.
- I then applied the Revolution Conceal & Define Concealer in shade C6.5 to my eyelids, a triangle under my eyes, down the centre of my nose, and on my chin.
- I then set this using the Revolution luxury Powder in Banana using a damp beauty blender.
- I then contoured my face using the L’Oreal Stick Foundation In 201 Cappuccino to the hollow of my cheeks, forehead and down the sides of my nose. I then buffed this into my skin with circular motions using my Real Techniques Contour Brush. I then do the same with the contour powder Can’t deal from the Revolution Imogenation Highlight to the Moon Palette.
- I then applied the I heart Makeup blushing hearts blush to the apple of my cheeks using a No7 blusher Brush.
- Finally, I applied the highlighter shades Limited Edition and Angelface from the Revolution Imogenation highlight to the moon palette to the cheekbones, browbones, centre of the nose and the Cupid’s bow using a fan brush.
- first I apply the NYX eyeshadow base in white all over my eyelid using my fingers.
- I then applied the darkest grey shade out of the Barry M Smokin’ Hot shadow & blush palette to the crease of my eye using an angled eyeshadow brush.
- I then applied the Black glitter shade from the same eyeshadow palette to the outer corner creating a slight wing and the crease of my eye using a Real Techniques definer Brush. I then line half of the lower eyelid using the same shade and brush.
- I then applied the white shade from the Barry M eyeshadow palette and limited edition from the Revolution Imogenation highlight to the moon palette to my eyelid using my finger.
- I then lined my upper eyelid and give it a slight wing using the NYX Epic Ink Liner.
- Finally, I applied two coats of Barry M’s Feature-Length Mascara to my upper and lower eyelashes.
- I applied Sleek lipstick in Night spot a perfect festive red shade and added the Estée Lauder Pure colour envy lipgloss in flirtatious Magenta. The perfect red gloss lip combo.
The festive period is an excuse to get dressed up and go OTT with your outfit. So when I saw this sparkly flared jumpsuit I knew I had to try it on. I was a bit scared at first as I was worried Camille the camel toe might make an appearance as in some jumpsuits they can be unflattering in that area but this jumpsuit was not one of those. It flattered my figure and wasn’t too long considering I’m only 4″11. I paired it with glitter boots and a black fur coat for full-on glamour.
All the Best for 2019
Thanks for Reading
Hi, my beauties hope all is well. The nights are longer, the mornings are frosty and it’s nearly Christmas. So it only means one thing it’s time to warn Ned Stark that Winter is coming and it’s time for your big coat. I’ve recently added a few coats to my wardrobe this year a faux fur number and this statement check coat that is featured and was a steal at just £20. I only popped in for a sandwich honestly. In this post, I will hopefully provide you with inspiration on how to wear a checked coat a casual look and one look that would be at home on the set of gossip girl or a Girl Boss.
The Statement Check Coat
Check coats are everywhere, at the moment all over the high street, on the gram and your favourite bloggers. The great thing about a checked coat is it looks great with anything and makes any outfit stand out, Whether you pair it with your basics or other statement items. The Images below are from Pinterest you can follow me here
My Checked Coat
I’d been after a checked coat or blazer for a while but wasn’t sure if it suited me and didn’t want to pay a fortune for a coat I wasn’t sure I was gonna wear. However when I saw this little-checked longline blazer/coat in a black and white check with mustard hues woven through. I knew I had to try it on and buy it. It was a steal at £20. It’s a mid-weight jacket so not the warmest coat but was perfect in the Autumn weather. However, it is Slightly slouchy now its winter you can wear jumpers underneath and still be able to move freely unlike some of my other coats. Unfortunately my coat is out of stock (fast fashion for you). But here are my picks from the highstreet.
1. Warehouse Checked Midi Coat 2. RI checked Avaitor Jacket 3. NL checked longline jacket
OOTD 1 – The weekend Look (casual)
This outfit of the day is just a casual look that’s perfect for those family walks and downtime at the weekend. In this outfit, I’m wearing dark denim jeans, a ribbed bodysuit, platform boots and a checked Baker boy hat. As the weathers got colder I would layer a thicker jumper underneath and layer a checked scarf and a beanie hat. In the warmer months, I would wear band t-shirts, denim jeans or skirt and trainers, sandals or ankle boots.
OOTD 2 – The Girl Boss Look
Now, this outfit is not something I would normally wear as its very Gossip Girl or Girl Boss. But I think it might just be one of my favourite looks. It’s a look you could wear to work minus the boots maybe with tights and boots or loafers instead.
- Black Checked Coat – Asda
- White Shirt
- Black Dropped Waist frilled Hem Pinafore Dress – New Look (similar here)
- Platform Over The knee Boots – H&M
- Black Baker boy Hat – New Look
- Skinny Velvet Tie – Nasty Gal
- Black Floral embroidered Handbag – Dune
Which was your favourite outfit? We’re you, Team Serena or Team Blair?? Let me know.
Thanks for Reading