Hi my beauty’s, hope you all had a good Halloween 👻. How are you planning on spending Bonfire night?? We are planning on going to the local bonfire and fireworks display.
The Trend Behind The Outfit!!
The AW17 Catwalk’s saw the return of The 1970’s. Brands such as Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Prada and Coach all sent the models wearing the trend down the Catwalk. If you think of the 70’s you think of flares, Checked suits, Suede, corduroy, floral’s that remind you of your nan’s curtains, tapestry and polo necks. I personally love the 70’s style and have become obsessed since watching American Playboy – the Hugh Hefner story on Amazon. I deffo recommend watching it, it definitely changed my perception of Hugh Hefner and how I viewed him. He was a business icon and changed the world of men’s journalism. The fashion in the series is amazing aswell as it goes through the 50’s till modern-day. I prefer the style of late 60’s to the early 70’s. I’m a bit of a bohemian at heart ❤️. For more 70’s style check out my prevous blog posts here and here.
- Burgundy ribbed knit Polo Neck – Primark – £6
- Burgundy Tapestry Detail Skirt – original Factory shop -£22 (similar here and here)
- Black Chelsea Tortoise Shell Boots – Primark – £16
- 70’s style Sunglasses – New Look – £8 (similar here)
- Black Velvet Turban Headband – H&M -£4 (similar here)
- Embroidered Crossbody Bag – New Look -£20 (similar here)
What’s your Favourite fashion Era ?? Have you watched American Playboy – the Hugh Hefner story, what did you think??
Thanks for reading