Hi, my beauty’s hope all is well. It’s officially autumn and the heatwave of summer is all but a distant memory so what do you do when you’re still not ready to part with your summer dress. The answer is don’t just yet, transition it into this season by wearing layers, the right footwear and accessories.
- Mustard Faux Suede Biker Jacket – Missguided
- Mustard Poloneck Jumper – Primark (similar here)
- Red Button Down Midi Dress – Primark (Similar Here)
- Red Ankle Boots – Primark (similar here)
- Red Beret – Missguided (similar here)
The essential to transitional dressing is layers. Hey if it’s good enough for Balenciaga and Joey then its good enough for us right. Who Wore It better??
With the unpredictably that is British weather, you need twenty layers to get out of bed on the cold frosty mornings but come dinner your sweating your tits off so to survive the ever-changing weather the trick is to wear layers. Coats, jumpers, & cardigans all make great transitional wardrobe pieces. I personally love the turtleneck ribbed knitted jumpers from Primark a bargain at only £6 and come in a range of colours and are a staple in Autumn dressing. Wear under summer dresses like I have in this OOTD or under pinafore dresses.
- Missguided Black Shaggy Cropped Cardigan 2. New Look Mustard Rib Roll Neck Top 3. Pimkie faux Leather Biker jacket
My favourite thing about the weather getting colder is that it’s no longer Sandal season and is now Boot season not that I ever really stopped wearing mine. Ankle boots look great paired with dresses and add that bit of extra warmth to your feet because there’s there’s nothing worse than cold and wet feet.
- New Look Snake Print Boots 2. Boohoo Stud & Buckle Boots 3. Miss Selfridge Patent Buckle Red Boots
Socks and sandals are now not just for tourists but have made a comeback seen on the catwalks and the street style stars. So if your feeling brave and not ready to say bye to your summer sandals just yet maybe you could try this.
It’s time to dust the dust off your beanies as Autumn is officially beanie season. Accessories such as hats. gloves and scarfs are not also great for helping you to keep warm and for layering but can also make an outfit really pop. I think the beret I’m wearing in this OOTD really makes my outfit stand out more.
- Asos Design Red Wool Beret 2. Asos Design Leather Look Gloves with Pearls & Studs 3. Pimkie Tartan Reversible Scarf
Thanks for Reading