Hope your all enjoying your weekend. This OOTD was inspired by the 90’s. I love the 90’s, the music, the films, the fashion and hairstyles. And most importantly it was the decade that I was born.
This look was inspired by the 90’s cult classic The Craft. These witches with a capital B were totally bad ass, and their style envisioned that.
- Jacket -Stars &Stripes (similar Here)
- Cropped T.Shirt -New Look
- Vintage Lace 90’s Slip Dress -Ebay (similar here)
- Black Lace up Choker-New Look (sold Out)
- Boots – Primark
- Bag -Primark
- Sunglasses – H&M (Sold Out)
- Spoon Ring