Hi, my beauty’s hope all is well? Today’s outfit is inspired by all things Halloween. Every year I look forward to this time of year, the nights getting longer, the weather getting colder. It means one thing Halloween, bonfire night and Christmas are just around the corner. With Halloween less than a week away, here’s a quick costume inspired by a mystic fortune teller. I love Halloween here are some of the reasons why ;
- Sweets and Chocolate – I mean I’m a little piggy and scoff sweets and chocolate all year round but at Halloween, it’s acceptable to eat as much sweet and chocolate as you want, what’s not to love?
- Experiment with bold beauty looks. – I mean when else can you walk around as a fortune teller or skeleton. Go bold or go home.
- Play fancy dress – I love Halloween for this reason I mean who loved playing fancy dress as a child well on Halloween you still can. Every day is like fancy dress for me but it’s one day of the year I can be extra as fuck without being judged.
- Halloween films – such as Hocus Pocus, Halloweentown, and Lost Boys.
- The supernatural – I love anything to do with the supernatural and have been obsessed with the paranormal since being young. Do you believe in ghosts? I do and have a fair few ghost stories maybe I’ll share one day.
- Trick or Treating – I loved going trick or treating as a kid and have great memories. This year will be Ava’s first trick or treating I can’t wait but I think she might be too scared.
- Black lace-up Maxi dress With Split – Missguided (similar here)
- Black fur poncho cape – market stall (similar here)
- Black wedge studded boots – boohoo (similar here)
- Black velvet turban with fur detail – vintage (similar here)
- Silver hoop earrings – Primark
- Ring assortment – Primark
I was inspired by this pin from Pinterest and this video on YouTube by the Talented Nicole Guerriero.
Thanks For Reading